How to Send Files on Facebook Messenger [Android]
2. Search for Messenger Lite App.
3. Open the Messenger Lite App.
4. Login with your username & password or tap on the continue option.
5. Then tap on the chat you wish to send a file.
6. Tap on the plus icon from the bottom, and boom, you will have the option for file.
7. Browse the file from your phone. That's it.
Now you can send the files to anyone in your chat. This might feel ironic because the lite version has an attachment feature but not the full version. Let's this may change in future. Till then, share this article with anyone you want.
How to Send Files on Facebook Messenger [iPhone]1. Open the File App.
2. Select the Location of the file from (My iPhone, Drive, or iCloud)
3. Search for the file that you wish to send.
4. Drag the File for some time; you will get the share option; tap on that.
5. From the share app, select the messenger app.
How to Send Files on Facebook Messenger Using Rar1. Open the Playstore App.
2. Search for RAR & Install It.
3. Open the RAR App and look for the file you wish to send.
4. Drag that file, tap on the three dots and select the share option.
5. Then, you will get various apps for sharing; select the messenger app.
6. Select the friend or whom you want to send the file, then tap on the send option to send the file.
How to Send Files on Facebook Messenger Using Google Drive [PDF]1. Open the Google Drive App.
2. Look for the file, then tap on the three dots button.
3. Scroll down and search for send a copy option.
4. Then, you will get the option for sharing the file with various apps; select the messenger app.
How to Send Files on Facebook Messenger Using Dropbox
After reading this, I hope you'll be able to send files through the messenger app. If you have any questions or have any difficulties in sending the file, please leave them in the comments section. I will undoubtedly respond to your inquiry.
If you liked the tutorial, please share it on instagram, facebook, twitter, linkedin, tumblr, pinterest, whatsapp. Thank you for your time:)