When you download the third party application, it will show you to turn off optimization. But you didn't get any options after the warning showed. To turn that off, follow this:
1. Open the settings app from your smartphone.
2. About Phone.
3. Tap on the mini version several times until you get this message; you're now a developer.
4. Then press back, scroll down, find additional settings, and tap on the developer option.
5. Unlock OEM by enabling the OEM Unlocking option from the Developer Option.
5. In developer options, search for reset-to-default values and tap on it several times until you get the values are reset.
After resetting the value below, you will get the optimization option, where you can turn off and on the optimization.