1. From the App Drawer, launch the Settings app.
2. Find “Apps” by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
3. Select the “App lock” option that appears after selecting the app.
4. Create the pattern lock you want to use to lock the app. Enabling the hidden app feature of app lock is required.
5. After that, you will see a list of programs, and right above that list, you will see the Hidden App Option. Tap on it.
6. Select the app you want to hide and turn it on. It will then hide the app.
After reading this, I hope you'll be able to hide the app in your Xiaomi and Redmi smartphone. If you have any questions or have any difficulties hiding the app, please leave them in the comments section. I will undoubtedly respond to your inquiry.
If you liked the tutorial, please share it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, WhatsApp. Thanks for reading :)