Are you not able to scan WhatsApp QR code with your mobile and that QR code is not getting scanned, then it means there is some problem with the device which can be solved in a few minutes. Stay tuned and try the solutions to make the QR code work.
You can use this solution on the web version of WhatsApp and applications on Windows and Mac.
Before trying this solution, try to scan and refresh whatsapp-web once from your phone, if you can go to whatsapp-web then you will not need to use below solution but if you still not able to use whatsapp If you are unable to access the web and your code is not getting scanned, then you can try the solution below.
Whatsapp Qr Code Working (Whatsapp Web)
1. From the Top Right Corner of chrome, click on three dots; from there, select the settings option
2. Search this in the search bar of Chrome " Hardware Acceleration "
3. And Disable the "use hardware acceleration when able" option.
4. Relaunch the browser.
Whatsapp Qr Code Working (Desktop)
If you have a desktop application of WhatsApp and you are facing this problem with it, then you can try this solution to solve it.
1. Right click on the whatsapp application.
2. Click on the Properties option
3. Go to the Compatibility option from the properties.
4. Tick "run this program in compatibility mode" then choose Windows 7 from the options.
You may now use whatsapp-web by scanning your QR code; if you have any problems, please let us know in the comments area below.
How do I fix WhatsApp QR code not working?
Ans. To fix the QR code error, go to Chrome Settings, look for hardware acceleration and disable it.
Why is my QR code not working?
Ans. There may be a problem with your phone or computer. For mobile devices, make sure you are scanning the code from the correct angle. For computers, try disabling hardware acceleration in your Chrome browser settings. If that doesn't work, you can try another browser. Also check that you have a proper internet connection.