Are you frustrated with the Quora digest email or just didn't like to receive mail through it, then you're at the right place, below is the way by which you can opt-out of the email from Quora. There are 2 ways by which to unsubscribe, which are mentioned below.
First of all, you have to log in to your Gmail account and search Quora keywords in the search box; after that, you will get lots of emails; click on any email sent by Quora. Scroll to the end of that email and, click on the unsubscribe link.
1. Go to the quora.com website.
2. Click on the account icon from the header.
3. Click on the settings from the options.
4. From the settings dashboard, click on the Email & Notification.
5. Scroll down to the end and toggle off the Quora digest option.
After going to the option from the settings of Quora Digest, you can also change its frequency, in which two options are given, one is up to once a day and weekly, If you don't want to turn off Quora Digest completely, then you can use this option.
1) How can I get rid of Quora Digest?
Ans. If you do not wish to receive emails from Quora, you can opt-out using one of the two options listed below. To discontinue the Quora digest, please open the email and click the unsubscribe link. Second, you can disable the Quora digest by going to settings > email & notifications.
2) Where does Quora digest come from?
Ans. Whatever questions you receive are based on the interest and history of Quora.