Have you logged into your Gmail account from another device, which means not from your own device but from another device, but you forgot to log out from it?
Or maybe you just want to check if Gmail is logged in with other devices and you want to log out of those devices for security reasons.
Don't worry, just follow these steps to log off from the devices that you don't want to be logged into.
It is quite amazing that Google has added this feature to all its Gmail users. This is a good thing in terms of security, because this is a matter that people care about when they are online, which is nothing but security..
Table of Contents
Let's see how you can do the same.
These are steps that you can follow to logout Account icon > Manage Your Google Account > Security Tab > Devices Tab > Manage Devices > Sign Out. These steps are, in short, if you want to go in detail, you can follow the steps below.
How to Log Out From All Devices (PC)
1) Open your browser and make sure you are logged into your Gmail account.
2) Click on the Account icon, then click on the manage your Google Account button. You can find that option just below your Gmail Id.
3) From the sidebar of Google Account Dashboard, choose Security.
4) Scroll down to the devices tab, then click on the manage devices option.
5) Choose the device that you want to log out from then click on the three dots and select the sign-out option.
If you follow the steps above, you can log out of all your devices. However, you'll have to log out from one device at a time since there isn't an option to log out all at once.