When you find a comment interesting on YouTube, and you wish to copy it to share with your friends, or whatever you want to do with that comment. If you are unable to copy the text because it doesn't allow it, then what can you do?
YouTube is a video-sharing platform with 5.6 billion visitors per day, and if you are one of those who scroll through the comments while watching videos, you will probably find some fascinating comments you want to copy.
YouTube does not allow you to do that. Here are the steps you need to follow.I hope it helps, and you're able to copy the YouTube comment for your own purposes.
How to Copy Text from YouTube App Comments (Android, iOS)
- Launch the YouTube application.
- After selecting the video, go to the comments area; however, you will be unable to copy at this time.
- To copy the video URL, close the comment area and tap the share icon.
- Open the Chrome or Safari browser, depending on your device.
- Paste the link you copied earlier into the URL box, then tap Go.
- In the comment section, point to the comment you wish to copy once more.
- As usual, copy the content to the clipboard.
Otherwise, please comment below, so I can answer your questions.
Finally, share it with others, so they can benefit as well.
Alternatively, you can watch the video here 👇👇👇👇