If you're bored of playing with Steve and Alex and want to become a zombie in Minecraft to enjoy the game more from the perspective of one mob, then you're at the right place, because I will be going to tell you how you can become a zombie in Minecraft in very easy steps. Simply follow the steps below to become the zombie in the Minecraft world.
What will cause you to be a zombie?
- You will burn in the sun.
- Infinite breath
- Health will recover.
- Creeper will not blast (Until you touch him)
- Other zombies won't kill you.
Let see what are the steps:
How to Install Budschie's Morph Mod.
- Install the Minecraft Forge Launcher.
- Then download the Minecraft morph mod.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Enter this %appdata% by pressing Win+R.
- Open .minecraft, then click on the version file.
- Wait for the Forge launcher to finish installing.
- Open Minecraft and select the Forge version, then click Open.
- Then again, type "appdata" in run.
- Open the mod file from the Minecraft file.
- Paste the morph mod file that you have previously installed.
Changing into a zombie.
- Set your game mode to "creative."
- Spawn a zombie and kill him.
- Then again, change your game mode to survival.
- Press on the semicolon to become a zombie.
- To use the ability, press the Z key.
Playing as a zombie in Minecraft is an amazing and difficult experience, but you will also feel the pain of a zombie. It means the pain a zombie suffers.
So I hope you're able to follow the steps and experience zombies in Minecraft. If not, then comment and I will answer you, surely.
Lastly, share this tutorial with the mincrafters also. Thank you; have fun gaming.