Those who are a web reader or a reader both like bookmarking. If you are reading a book, then you will definitely use bookmarking. Same applies to online. If you read many articles online, then you will also need bookmarking for that browser will take out that thing for you. But what if you don't know how to bookmark a particular website or any website? Then do so, just simply follow this tutorial to do the same.
In this article, I will enlighten you on how to use a bookmark on Android, PC, iPhone. So stay tuned to know about it.
How to use Chrome bookmarks on Android devices.
Make sure to log in with your Google account to use a bookmark.
1) Just open any web page you want to bookmark.
2) From the top right corner of the Chrome app, tap on three dots → ⋮
After tapping on the three dots, you will be able to see plenty of options.
3) From the tab at the top of the option, you can see a star icon. Just tap on it.
After this, the star will change into a blue star, which means that your desired web page is bookmarked.
After bookmarking your desired web page. If you want to open that page, you just have to tap on the three dots again. You will see an option from the options called to find bookmarks, and just tap-on it will find your website.
How to use Chrome bookmark in PC.
If you work online using a PC, you will also need bookmarks to make it easier to do your work. Having bookmarks for the web apps that you need at the time of work will save you time, such as image converters, grammar tools, etc. For that, follow the tutorial below.
1) Open any website you want.
2) At the top, you'll see a link to the website, and at the end. You'll find a star icon.
3) Click on the star, then add a bookmark to turn it into blue colour.
If you want to see your marking, you can find it from the options by clicking on three dots from top right corner. And you can also find it below the URL bar of the chrome browser.
How to use Chrome bookmark iPad, iPhone.
If we are talking about PC and iOS, that means iPhone, iPad is also called off. So we cannot ignore them because there are many users of the iPhone. in the world. So here is a tutorial for them.
1) Open the Chrome browser.
2) Search and open the web page you want to bookmark.
3) From the bottom right corner, tap on three. After that, you will find a bookmark option, not bookmarks. To find a bookmark, just scroll to find it.
After doing this, your desired page will be bookmarked; you can find it just by tapping on three dots again, then tap on bookmarks.
I hope that you are able to bookmark the devices that you have, if not, then. You can comment down. And also bookmark my website if you like this content. Finally, share this with your friends and family.