How to remove or disable Google Smart Lock on the Facebook app.
- Open the Settings app.
- Find Biometrics and Security and tap on it.
- Tap on other security settings.
- Locate the Trust Agent option.
- Then turn off Google Smart Lock.
Method 2(1) Open Settings.
(2) Scroll down and find Google from the account tab of the settings.
(3) Tap on Manage Google your account.
(4) Click on the Security tab beside the Data and Privacy tab.
(5) Scroll down and tap on the Password manager.
Clicking on the password manager will take you to the password manager page. From this page, you can see all websites and apps, and from there, you can select the Facebook app.
(6) After clicking on the Facebook app, select the delete option.
How to Turn Google Smart Lock off on Android.
(2) Find Security, Biometrics, and Security (Depending on the device, it may be written differently) and tap on it.
(3) Scroll down a little to find the trusted agent.
(2) Tap on the Search icon from the top right corner.
(3) Search for "Trust Agent".
(4) Then tap on the button to turn it off.
Google Smart is a feature provided by Google. It locks your smartphone intelligently. It has four options for locking your phone: body detection, trusted device, trusted places, voice match, and a trusted face.
If you've enabled the smart lock on your Facebook app, choosing any option will not unlock it until you use the method you selected.