There may be many reasons for recording Tell me your reason in the comment section. These settings will also work on iPhone X and later, as well as iPads running iOS 12 or later.
How to Record Screen On iPhone XR
2. Then, in settings, tap on the control center option.
3. After that, you will find many options, but you will only have to look at the screen record option.
4. Tap on the plus icon for the screen record option to add it to the control center.
5. From the upper right corner, drag down the control center. Or drag up the Control Center for the older iPhone version.
6. Press the record button and wait 3 seconds for the recording to begin.Your screen record will start.
7. To stop recording, press the recording button again from the Control Center.
To turn the microphone on or off in screen recording Drag the record button for a while. Turn the microphone on or off by pressing on the microphone icon.
After reading this, I hope you'll be able to record your iPhone XR screen. If you have any questions or have any difficulties cancelling the membership, please leave them in the comments section. I will undoubtedly respond to your inquiry.
If you liked the tutorial, please share it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Whatsapp. Thank you for your time.